Salata apo piperies
Red Pepper Salad
- 2-4 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 2 oz of olive oil
- 1 bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 1-2 pinches of pepper
- 2.20 lbs of red peppers
- 2-3 pinches of salt
- 1-2 tablespoons of red wine’s vinegar
- Wash the peppers and bake at 220C (425F) until the outside begins to blacken.
- Turn them over and leave to cool.
- Remove the cores, seeds and the skin.
- Place on a plate or in a salad bowl and top with the garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Beat together the oil and vinegar and pour over the peppers.