- 300gr of fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 5 eggs
- 8 cherry tomatoes cut in quartered
- 100gr of Feta Cheese crumbled
- Pepper to taste
- Wash the spinach well under plenty of running water and shake off most of the water.
- Place the spinach in a saucepan with only the water which remains clinging to the leaves.
- Cover the pan and cook over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, shaking the pan from time to time.
- Remove from the pan into a strainer and squeeze out as much water as possible.
- Chop into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over high heat.
- Beat the eggs well in a small bowl and pour them into the pan with the hot butter and cook for 1 minute.
- Move the eggs around with a fork so that the uncooked runny parts reach the bottom of the pan, lifting the set parts if necessary.
- Reduce the heat to medium then sprinkle the spinach, tomatoes, and feta cheese over the eggs.
- Season to taste with plenty of black pepper and continue to cook until the omelette has set, and the cheese has melted.
- Fold the omelette in half and slide onto a plate.
- Serve immediately and it can be accompanied with fried bacon or sausages, sliced tomatoes or anything else you wish.