- 1 beef liver, lamb or calf
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons of dill, chopped
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of mint, chopped
- 1-2 pinches of pepper
- 1/2 cup of raw rice
- 2-3 pinches of salt
- 1-2 sausage casings
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Skin the liver.
- With scissors, cut it into small pieces and place them in a bowl.
- Add rice, eggs, scallions, dill, mint, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Wash the casings and dip them in warm water to open them well.
- Place the stuffing in the casings (as you would stuff a sausage).
- Fold the edges over carefully and place folded side down on a buttered pan.
- Pour the melted butter over top and bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.