Ingredients for 4 people:
- 8 thick slices of halloumi
- 3 pastry sheets
- oil for frying
- For the sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup of coffee mafrosisamo
- Take a pastry sheet and cut lengthwise in half. At the edge of each piece you put a thick slice of halloumi. Fold the sheet like a bag. Prepare so 8 packets.
- Fill a pan with plenty of olive oil, let it warm up and cook in the bags over medium heat until done Ruby from all sides.
- Just make it touches on absorbent paper towels to drain the many oil and prepare the sweet and sour sauce.
- Mix well in a bowl of honey with vinegar, served on a platter the bags, pour the sweet and sour sauce and sprinkle with plenty mafrosisamo.
- An innovative appetizer with sweet and sour taste as though you seem very strange match in fried folder. Remember the sour taste comes from ancient Greece, where to achieve the unripe grape juice mix with molasses or honey vinegar