- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 150gr gouda (grated)
- 2 slices bacon (cut in half)
- olive oil
- 100gr feta cheese
- 1 small tomato, cut in cubes
- salt, pepper, oregano
- In a bowl, add the feta cheese and with a fork grate it. Add some salt, pepper, oregano and stir the mixture.
- Remove the stem from the mushrooms and remove the black gills.
- Take 2 of the mushrooms and place a layer of grated cheese, some olive oil, put 1 slice of (2 pieces), bacon and another layer of cheese.
- In other 2 mushrooms place a layer of the feta mixture, a layer of tomato and then another layer of feta mixture.
- Place them on a baking pan and bake in preheated oven at 200oC for 30 minutes.