- 1 small Cabbage
- 1 small onion chopped (Option)
- 1 small carrot grated
- 1/4 cup of parsley finely chopped
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut and throw away the outside leaves of the cabbage.
- Chop as much as cabbage you would like your salad to be.
- Place the chopped cabbage in a large enough bowl.
- Add the chopped onion; (option) grated carrot and parsley.
- Add olive oil and lemon and toss.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and toss again.
- Lachanosalata is ready to serve.
- Lachanosalata is very tasty, nutritious and appetizing.