- 2 large crabs
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons (juice)
- In a large saucepan, add enough water and let it boil.
- Rinse the crabs with cold water.
- Once the water boils, add the crabs and cook for about 15′-20′.
- Remove crabs from the saucepan and place them on platter.
- In a bowl, stir olive oil, lemon juice and oregano, pour over the crab and serve.
- TIP 1: You can keep the water that you have boiled the crabs in case to boil pasta!
- TIP 2: Do not forget to serve the crabs with a special tool to break the shell!