- 1 lb of feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 1/2 of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper (gound white pepper)
- 4 red peppers, diced and roasted
- 2 teaspoons of tabasco sauce
- 1 cup of whiping cream (Half and half)
- Soften cream cheese in large bowl with mixer.
- Add feta, lemon juice, and white pepper.
- Slowly add olive oil until all of the oil is absorbed.
- Mix in half & half until the mixture is smooth and soft.
- If the mixture is hard, add a little more half & half to soften.
- Add roasted peppers.
- Serve with bread.