- 1 curly endive (chicory)
- 1 curly lettuce
- Some arugula or spinach
- 2 eggplant flask
- 6 small zucchini
- 2-3 peppers
- 2 packets halloumi
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 4 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of mustard
- 1/2 cup of water
- Little basil
- Little mint
- Wash all the zucchinis and eggplants under plenty of running water.
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise in three pieces and the eggplants in slices.
- Pour some olive oil over them and cook them on the grill for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash the other greens under running water.
- Cut them by hand and arrange them in a salad bowl.
- After the zucchini and eggplant slices are cooked on the grill arrange them also in the salad bowl over the greens.
- Cut thick slices of halloumi and fry them in a non stick pan for 2 minutes on each side.
- Arrange the fried halloumi over the greens and vegetables in the salad bowl.
- Place all the ingredients for the sauce in the blender and blend for about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the salad dressing over the salad and serve.
- You can use any kind of sauce over this kind of salad.
- One other sauce that is great for this salad is Tahini Dressing.