Reci is the traditional cyprus dessert made on the weddings evends.
- 2 1 / 2 pounds veal or lamb or pork or chicken, according to your preference [may include the tail of sheep (vakla)]
- 3-4 kg wheat
- salt water
- Wash well the meat, so no trace of blood or
- and place in bottom of a deep pot.
- Wash the wheat that goes over the meat.
- Calculate n ‘leave a distance of approximately 10 million
- below the rim of the pot.
- Add water to cover materials.
- Place on low heat and some distance from the eye.
- Not mix, but add water periodically.
- Once cooked materials, start mixing
- and add salt.
- If you need another water periodically add, one cup at a time.
- It is to melt the material and make a thick porridge.
- Then remove from the heat and cover the pot in order to absorb any liquid and serve the department until cool.