- Sour Cream
- Mozzarella Cheese (Optional)
- The first thing you have to do is to know for how many people you are making the Mash Potatoes for.
- Once you figure that out, consider 2-3 medium potatoes per adult and 1-1/2 for small kids.
- Some people will eat more and some others, less. Next time you decide to treat your friends or family to Mash Potatoes you will adjust accordingly.
- Peel the potatoes and cut in quarters for faster cooking time.
- Boil with the desired salt until they are cooked and soft.
- Drain the water and mash well.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of margarine for the taste and smoothness. More if you have a large amount of potatoes.
- Add the desired amount of powder pepper. (Fresh Grind Preferred)
- Mush again to mix margarine and pepper.
- Add enough sour cream and mix until your Mash Potatoes are nice and smooth.
- Place in a platter and serve hot.
- Place your Mash Potatoes on a baking pan and spread it flat.
- Sprinkle some Mozzarella Cheese on top and place it in the oven for enough time so the cheese can melt and get golden brown.
- Serve hot.