- 2-3 Medium Carrots
- 1 Medium Celery ( Stalks )
- 2000 g Fish Mixed Fish
- 185 mL Oil( Olive )
- 560mL Onions( White )Chopped
- 5mL Salt
- 560mL Tomatoes Chopped
- 2000mL Water
- Clean and wash the fish.
- Skin the tomatoes, remove the seeds and dice into cubes.
- Slice the other vegetables and add with tomatoes to pot of water and boil for 45 minutes.
- Add the fish and boil for another 15 minutes.
- Strain all the ingrediants through a sieve to remove the fishbones.
- Serve the soup with fried croutons.
- You can add shrimp or pieces of lobster and simmer for an extra 15-20 minutes.