- 1 Whole Egg ( Whole )Lightly beaten
- 910 g Fish 1/2 small, 1/2 large, gutted and scaled
- 250 mL Oil ( Olive )
- 3 Medium Onions ( White )Sliced
- 1 Pinch Pepper To taste
- 1 Pinch Salt To taste
- 3 Medium Tomatoes Sliced
- Put the smaller fish in a pot with enough water to cover them to boil.
- Add the olive oil, the sliced onions and the sliced tomatoes.
- After boiling them for about 30-45 minutes, strain them through a strainer, making sure the meat of fish is well pressed.
- Return to the heat and now add the larger pieces of fish to it.
- Add water to cover.
- After about 1/4 hour, remove it from the heat and slowly take out each large fish and remove the bones, head and fins.
- Take a full egg and mix it with a fork.
- Add a little bit of the water from the soup and keep on mixing.
- Add a small cupful of cooled soup to the egg mixture.
- Once again add it to the soup pot and add the lemon juice.
- Heat the soup before serving, but not too much, otherwise the fish will be over cooked