Palamida psiti me agouro stafili and sinapi
- 1 1/2 kg bonito, gutted (or tunny or swordfish steaks)
- 1 kg unripe green grapes
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 1 tsp powdered mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- 12 whole grapes for garnish
- Broil the bonito over charcoal and remove the bones, reserving the fillets.
- Press the juice out of the grapes, strain and then blend in a food processor with the olive oil, mustard powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the mustard seed. Pour the sauce over the fish, garnish with whole unripe grapes and parsley before serving.