- 2 medium bay leaves
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1.10 lbs of lentils
- 2 oz of olive oil
- 1 medium, white onion, sliced
- 1-2 pinches of pepper
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 2-3 pinches of salt
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons of red wine’s vinegar
- Clean the lentils and soak them in water for two hours.
- Drain and place in pan with 4-5 cups water.
- Add the vegetables and boil for aproximately one hour.
- Add the oil and the vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for another 15 mintutes.
- Garnish with bits of rosemary.