Another easily prepared dish. This can be eaten hot or cold and is delicious when accompanied by a large slice of Feta cheese.
- ½ kg potatoes
- ½ kg courgettes
- ½ eggplants
- 2 green peppers
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 large ripe tomatoes pureed
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped parsley
- 100 ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 500 ml water
- Cut all the vegetables into round slices approx. ½ cm thick.
- Place all the ingredients in a large shallow oven dish, making sure they are well mixed and evenly spread.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 1 hour or until no water remains, only the oil.