- 4 1/2 cups of fish’s broth
- 1-2 pinchesof pepper
- 1 1/2 cup of rice
- 2-3 pinches of salt
- 1 medium sea bass, approx. 600 gr.
- Boil the fish until done, remove but keep warm.
- Add the rice to the fish stock and boil for 20 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper and remove pot from the heat.
- Add the avgolemono mixture to the remaining fish stock, stirring well.
- Serve immediately with pieces of the sea bass.
- 1-2 cups vegetable’s broth
- 2 eggs
- a little flour for all purposes
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 1 white onion
Avgolemono sauce directions
- Mix a little flour with the lemon juice.
- Add the eggs and beat well.
- Slowly add the broth while continuing to beat.
- Pour and mix the avgolemono sauce into your food.
- Remove from heat before the sauce thickens.