- 3 cups of flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of corn oil
- 1 cup of lukewarm milk
- 3 tsp of baking powder
- 4 eggs
- Grinds of an orange
- Place oil, eggs, milk and sugar in a mixer and beat well.
- Mix baking powder with flour.
- Add slowly your flour to the rest of the mixture and let it mix until flour is mixed with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the orange grinds and mix.
- Place your cake mixture in a non stick baking dish or a cake form.
- Turn your oven on to 350 degrees and place your cake in. (The oven doesn’t have to be preheated)
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down.
- Take your cake out of the form and enjoy.