- 1 kilo of Lamb
- 1 kilo of Green Beans
- 1/2 a cup of corn oil
- 1 1/2 cup of hot water
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 ripped tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut Lamb in small pieces, wash and strain.
- String your beans, cut in half, wash and strain Green Beans.
- Pour corn oil into a large enough pan, Wait until it heats up and fry your meat until is golden brown.
- Add the chopped onions, salt and pepper and the tomato paste dissolved in water.
- Add the rest of the hot water and bring to boil.
- Simmer for about an hour on low heat for the meat to cook well.
- Add the Green Beans, ripped tomatoes sliced and cook for about 1/2 an hour or until beans are tender and the sauce is lightly thick.
- Arni me Fasolakia can be accompanied with boiled potatoes or mashed potatoes.
- If you prefer, you can add potatoes with the Fasolakia.
- ing in the sauce and a bottle of nice wine.