For the pastry:
- 600 g flour
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- juice of three oranges
For the filling:
- 500 g fresh myzithra or mascarpone or ricotta
- ground cinnamon
- icing sugar
- Blend the olive oil and orange juice with the flour in a food processor for 10 minutes and knead until the dough is stiff.
- Let rest before rolling out and cutting into 10-12-cm rounds.
- Fill them with cheese, fold in falf, and seal edges together with the tines of a fork.
- Fry in olive oil and drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and cinnamon.