- 3-4 tablespoons of feta cheese, grated
- 2-3 eggs, beaten
- 4 oz of flour, for all purposes
- 1 pinch of mint
- just a little vegetable oil
- 1-2 pinches of parsley
- 1-2 pinches of pepper
- 2.20 lbs of potatoes
- 2-3 pinches of salt
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender.
- Strain and mash the potatoes.
- Add the eggs, feta, salt, pepper, mint and parsley.
- Mix well and form into small balls.
- Roll the balls in the flour and fry in hot oil.
- Turn and continue frying until browned.
- Drain well and serve hot.