- 3-4 large potatoes sliced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel, slice and wash the potatoes.
- Place the sliced potatoes in a shallow non stick baking pan.
- Spread the potatoes in the baking pan so they are not on top of each other.
- Pour some olive oil over them.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and oregano.
- Turn them over and do the same.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (see conversions) for about 25 – 30 minutes.
- Half way through, take the pan out of the oven and turn them over.
- If the potatoes are not cooked yet, bake them more and as much crispy to your liking.
- Remove from the oven, place in a serving platter and serve hot.
- Patates Fettes sto Fourno (Sliced Oven Potatoes) can be served with any grilled meat or seafood grilled and a Greek Salad.