- 1 Bunch of lettuce
- 4 spring onions finely chopped
- 1/4 bunch of dill finely chopped
- 4-5 tbsp of olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp of vinegar or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Remove the outer leaves of the lettuce.
- Wash the rest of the leaves very well with plenty of water.
- Cut leaves as finely as you desire.
- Place the chopped lettuce in a large enough salad bowl.
- Add the chopped dill and onions.
- Add olive oil, vinegar and salt to taste.
- Toss your salad for all ingredients to mix.
- Your Maroulosalata is ready to serve.