Tradition Greek style octopus in marinade.
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 2 medium octopus
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 large, yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 teaspoons of rosemary
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- Place octopus in a large pan with plenty of water and boil for 2 hours.
- Remove from heat; wash and remove the skin.
- Cut in desired size pieces.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the lemon juice, and add octopus.
- Mix well, cover, and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, stir in the lemon juice.