- 1-2 handful of kefalotiri cheese (grated goat cheese)
- 2.20 lbs of lamb entrails
- 2 lamb intestines
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 2-3 of olive oil
- 1-2 pinches of oregano
- 1-2 pinches of pepper
- 2-3 pinches of salt
- Turn the intestines inside out and wash thoroughly.
- Cut the entrails into small pieces and wash them well.
- Drain and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with the desired salt, pepper, oregano and grated cheese.
- Pour a little oil over top.
- Place pieces on a small skewer, alternating the pieces of liver, lung, heart, fat and testicles until all pieces are used.
- Wrap with the intestines and cook on a spit or in the oven, basting with a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice.
- Remove the skewer and cut into slices.
- Serve with lettuce leaves and oregano.