- 2-3 large ripped tomato grated
- 2-3 cloves of garlic or to taste
- Olive oil
- Finely chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grate the tomatoes and place them in a fine strainer to strain the excess liquid.
- Add some salt over the grated tomatoes, stir and wait for a few minutes until more liquids drain away.
- Place the strained tomatoes in a small serving plate.
- Chop the garlic into finely chopped pieces and mix with the grated tomatoes.
- Add some more salt and pepper to taste with the oregano and stir to mix all ingredients together.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Garnish with some finely chopped parsley and serve.
- Serve with slices of fresh bread or some grilled pita bread.
- Tomato Dip can be served as an appetizer or as a snack or light meal accompanied by some Feta cheese or any other Greek Cheese.