- 1 (12 ounce) package rainbow twirls macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup crumbled feta, Roquefort or blue cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 3/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup sliced scallion
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, toss hot cooked twirls with cheese, olives, radishes, scallion and artichoke hearts until well blended.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; toss with twirl mixture until evenly coated.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Chill.