- 2 cups iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber sliced
- 1/2 cup of carrots shredded
- Creamy Vinaigrette Dressing
- Wash lettuce leaf by leaf under plenty of running water.
- Using a paper towel dry the lettuce leafs.
- Wash tomatoes and chop in wedges.
- Wash the cucumber and slice.
- Peel the carrot and shred.
- Roughly cut the lettuce by hand and place them in a salad bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumbers and shredded carrots.
- Pour over the salad the Creamy Vinaigrette Dressing and serve.
- Greek Summer Salad can be served as a side dish to any main meal you serve.