- I kilo slim and fresh zucchinis
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of water
- 1 egg beaten
- Olive oil for frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the Zucchinis well and cut them in an angle or lengthwise in thin slices.
- In a bowl, prepare the batter by adding the flour, water, egg, salt and pepper.
- Beat all the ingredients to mix well.
- Heat up enough oil for frying.
- One piece at a time, dip the sliced Zucchinis in the batter (hylos) and fry them on both sites evenly until golden brown.
- Place the fried Zucchinis slices in a platter and serve.
- Fried Zucchinis are served hot.
- Fried Zucchinis can be served as a Side Dish and often served as Appetizers.