- 300gr stuffed green olives
- 200 g flour
- 1 small glass of beer
- 2 egg whites
- 1 lemon (peel)
- 3 spoons of grated cheese
- 3-4 spoons of grated rusk
- For frying Olive Oil
- In a big bowl whip the egg whites, then beer and slowly add flour, while whipping the mixture till it’s a paste.
- Add grated rusk, cheese and lemon peel. Stir the ingredients well, and the pap is ready.
- Take the olives one by one, dip them into the pap and fry them into a frying pan with enough olive oil.
- A perfect appetizer for beer, wine or anything else…Cheers!