Mydia tiganita me lemoni kai sause apo Ouzo
- 1/5kgr mussels in shells
- 3 cloves garlic (whole)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup of ouzo or tsipouro
- 2 lemons (juice)
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the mussels with a brush to remove the fluff parts.
- In a saucepan sauté the garlic in the olive oil.
- Once the garlic begins to golden brown, remove it from the saucepan.
- Add the mussels to saucepan, the lemon juice and cover the pan for 2′.
- Check if there is any mussels that have not opened and discard them.
- Add the ouzo and let it boil over medium heat until evaporates the alcohol.
- Serve as long as they are warm.