Fish roe balls
- 1 1/2 cup of wet crumbs of bread
- 1-2 pinches of dill, finely choped
- 5 tablespoons of flour for all purposes
- 1-2 pinches of mint, finely choped
- a little of vegetable oil
- 1/2 of a medium, white onion, grated
- 1-2 cups of parsley, finely choped
- 1-2 pinches of pepper
- 1 cup of tarama (fish roe)
- Soak the fish roe in water overnight.
- Preheat the oil and fry the onions well.
- In a bowl, add the onions, fish roe, bread crumbs, seasonings and flour and knead well until mixture becomes a stiff dough.
- Roll into balls and fry in a little heated oil.
- Drain and serve hot.