- 4 Cups of flour
- 1 Cup of milk
- 1 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup finely chopped pitted black Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp of dry mint
- Place the flour in a large bowl and mix it with the baking powder and the mint.
- In a frying pan suttee (fry lightly) the chopped onions and the chopped black Kalamata olives.
- Let them cool down and poor in the flour mix.
- Knead well.
- Add the milk and knead again.
- Cover with a thick cloth and let it sit for about an hour.
- Butter your bread pan and place your dough mix in it.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about an hour at 350 degrees.
- You can serve it hot or cold.