Boiled meat ball soup
- 1/2 lb of beef’s ground
- 3/4 cupof bread’s crumbs
- 1 pinch of dill
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup of flour (All purpose)
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 pinchof mint
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium, white onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 pinches of parsley
- 1-2 pinches of pepper
- 1/2 cup of rice
- 2-3 pinches of salt
- Knead together the ground beef, rice, bread crumbs,onion and seasonings..
- Form the mixture into small balls and roll them in the flour.
- Put the balls in a pot of boiling water or stock and add the olive oil and a little lemon juice.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and while still beating, slowly add the remaining lemon juice.
- Slowly beat in some stock from the pot.
- Slowly add this mixture back into the pot with the meat balls and continue stirring for one or two minutes.
- Do not let boil.
- Serve hot.