- 500 grams of white mushrooms
- 3 eggs
- Olive oil or corn oil for frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly under plenty of running water.
- Cut them into thin slices and drain any excess water.
- Pour some oil in a frying pan to heat up.
- Place the sliced mushrooms in the hot oil to be sautéed.
- Once the mushrooms are sautéed, remove the pan from the heat and drain almost all of the oil.
- Place the pan back on the heat, turn the heat to medium and add the eggs lightly beaten.
- Stir with a small spatula, like with scrambled eggs to combine the eggs and mushrooms.
- Towards the end, add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you desire, you can add some crumbled Feta cheese in the mixture.
- Remove from the heat, place in a plate and serve as is hot.
- If no Feta cheese is added to the mixture, serve some on the side.