- 4-6 Cup Broth ( Chicken )
- 4 Whole Egg ( Whole ) (Separated)
- 3 Whole Lemons(Squeezed)
- 1 Pinch Pepper(To taste)
- 1/3 Cup Rice(Cooked for 10 minutes)
- 1 Pinch Salt(To taste)
- Beat egg whites and beat yolks separately and then mix together.
- Add lemon juice to mixture and beat again.
- Put some hot chicken broth in bowl and gradually (by spoonfuls) add some of the egg mixture into remaining chicken stock pot.
- Do this slowly…adding a little at a time, as not to curdle.
- Soup can be heated over a very low heat and stirred constantly.
- Add the cooked rice, salt, pepper, and any other seasonings to taste.
- Do not boil.