- 1 large Cucumber
- 1/2 a cup of Feta Cheese crumbled
- 1 tbsp of freshly chopped Mint
- 6 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- Salt and White Pepper to taste
- Wash and dry the cucumber and cut it into very thin slices.
- Place the slices in a salad bowl, sprinkling with the feta cheese and mint.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the salad and toss to coat well.
- Serve immediately as an appetizer with a shot of a good Greek wine or as a side dish to a nice Greek meal.
- Multiply the ingredients for more than one serving.